« Home | 1st Blog » 

Friday, October 08, 2004 

Warning!

I got this email the other day and am sat here grinning days after just thinking about it. Man my sides hurt when I first read it. Laughter really is best medicine unless you have your jaw wired....

>
>Generally, I hate the warnings that get sent around, but I have to admit
>that this one is important. Please protect everyone you know by sending this
>to your entire email list.
>
>If a man comes to your front door and says he is conducting a survey and
>asks you to show him your bum, do NOT show him your bum. This is a scam - he
>only wants to see your bum.
> >I wish I'd got this yesterday. I feel so stupid and cheap.

Current Terror Level

Terror Alert Level

Syndicate with carlbelcher

Syndicate with carlbelcher

Subscribe with Bloglines




British Blog Directory.



Religion Blog Top Sites

Blog Directory & Search engine

blog search directory

Blog Flux Directory

Powered by Blogger