« Home | Heretical ornaments » | Look me in the eye and say that » | Mr Men » | Warning! » | 1st Blog » 

Tuesday, October 12, 2004 

I don't know what your destiny will be, but one thing I know:

"I don't know what your destiny will be, but one thing I know: the only ones among you who will be really happy are those who will have sought and found how to serve." Albert Schweitzer

Read this today and then thought "how hard do I seek to serve?"

Going to try and stir up more selfless service seeking each day. Wow that was a mouthful!

Current Terror Level

Terror Alert Level

Syndicate with carlbelcher

Syndicate with carlbelcher

Subscribe with Bloglines




British Blog Directory.



Religion Blog Top Sites

Blog Directory & Search engine

blog search directory

Blog Flux Directory

Powered by Blogger