« Home | Socks & Sandals » | I don't know what your destiny will be, but one th... » | Heretical ornaments » | Look me in the eye and say that » | Mr Men » | Warning! » | 1st Blog » 

Friday, October 15, 2004 

Ignorance is bliss?

Mystery is but another name for ignorance; if we were omniscient, all would be perfectly plain! Tryon Edwards

I couldn't help but wonder what it is going to be like when I finally get to heaven. I started to think that I might just feel like you do when you have just won monopoly against the computer; pleased of the victory but kind of unsure of what to do next.

I probably feel like that because of the lense that I see life through now. If I only knew how awesome it will be to have all mysteries revealed perhaps I wouldn't be so concerned of whether I might just be bored!

How on earth you do begin to comprehend heaven?

Current Terror Level

Terror Alert Level

Syndicate with carlbelcher

Syndicate with carlbelcher

Subscribe with Bloglines




British Blog Directory.



Religion Blog Top Sites

Blog Directory & Search engine

blog search directory

Blog Flux Directory

Powered by Blogger