« Home | The Worth Of Works Part One » | More cringe » | We're jamming » | Afroninja & rok 'n ro » | Who are my stakeholders?! » | Death by Disk » | Is leadership male? » | Ouch that hurt » | Fast show fun » | Ignorance is bliss? » 

Tuesday, November 23, 2004 

Lovey Jubly


I had a rather wierd experience last weekend. Just before I got up to speak to the church I was visiting, the worship team introduced a new song to the congregation called "Lovely Jubly". Because I'm an "Only Fools & Horses" addict, I thought I'd keep an open mind. I must confess that I found it difficult to sing the lines "..He made birds that poo, on your shoe" and "he even gave the cat it's fury bottom" without wondering whether I was still dreaming.
If you don't believe me click on the CD. (Please note that I will not be made responsible for the results of doing so)

Current Terror Level

Terror Alert Level

Syndicate with carlbelcher

Syndicate with carlbelcher

Subscribe with Bloglines




British Blog Directory.



Religion Blog Top Sites

Blog Directory & Search engine

blog search directory

Blog Flux Directory

Powered by Blogger