« Home | Ouch that hurt » | Fast show fun » | Ignorance is bliss? » | Socks & Sandals » | I don't know what your destiny will be, but one th... » | Heretical ornaments » | Look me in the eye and say that » | Mr Men » | Warning! » | 1st Blog » 

Tuesday, November 02, 2004 

Is leadership male?


Well what goes around comes around, and it looks like the debate is firmly out there again. The Anglican church looks set to propose a male only clergy branch of the CoE according to todays BBC news. I for one have benifitted a great deal from leading in teams where women are included and valued as part of the leadership team. I believe that you'll never reach your true potential as a team if you make it male only. I know that many would agree on this, but I know that the big question is what about non team leadership or teams where there is a senior leader. Can/should women be released into overall leadership?

Current Terror Level

Terror Alert Level

Syndicate with carlbelcher

Syndicate with carlbelcher

Subscribe with Bloglines




British Blog Directory.



Religion Blog Top Sites

Blog Directory & Search engine

blog search directory

Blog Flux Directory

Powered by Blogger