« Home | Cheap as chips » | Sovereignty » | BBC boss walks out over Jerry » | Ever Feel like that? » | Balls 'n Walls » | Lovey Jubly » | The Worth Of Works Part One » | More cringe » | We're jamming » | Afroninja & rok 'n ro » 

Tuesday, September 27, 2005 

Mike the headless chicken


Man, I can't believe it's been nearly 8 months since my last blog!! So much to do and so little time to blog. I've been challenged to make some lifestyle changes recently and am going to get blogging again. Whilst reading the Guinness Book of World Records on holiday (don't ask why...) I came across the story of a chicken who managed to live for 18 months after his head was cut off. Don't believe me? Check out the link.

Current Terror Level

Terror Alert Level

Syndicate with carlbelcher

Syndicate with carlbelcher

Subscribe with Bloglines




British Blog Directory.



Religion Blog Top Sites

Blog Directory & Search engine

blog search directory

Blog Flux Directory

Powered by Blogger